Peter Harrison Foundation - Opportunities Through Sport
The Trustees wish to support sporting activities or projects which provide opportunities for people who are disabled or otherwise disadvantaged to fulfil their potential and to develop other personal and life skills.
They welcome applications for the following types of project:
- Projects which provide a focus for skills development and confidence building through the medium of sport
- Projects that have a strong training and/or educational theme within a sporting activity
- Projects that provide sporting equipment or facilities for disabled or disadvantaged people
- Projects with a high degree of community involvement
- Projects that help to engage children or young people at risk of crime, truancy or addiction
Geographical areas funded: UK
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
- Annually awarded:
- Premium information
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
The trust only accepts applications from registered charities or CASCs (Community Amateur Sports Clubs).
When to apply
At any time. The Trustees customarily meet three times a year, in Spring, Summer and Autumn. The lead time between an online Initial Enquiry and the successful award of a grant is likely to be between three and six months.
How to apply
Complete the online application form.
Activites funded: Sport & physical activity
Last reviewed 2 months ago