Angus Council - Common Good Funds
Common Good funds are available in Arbroath, Brechin, Forfar, Kirriemuir and Montrose. Projects eligible for funding must do at least one of the following:
- promote opportunities for people to work, learn, and take parts in arts, sport or culture
- deal with problems such as poverty, ill-health or drug misuse
- deal with problems that prevent people from working, learning or taking part in their community
- encourage children and young people to play a role in their community and offer a good start in life to help them become responsible adults
- encourage local people to take responsibility for their community and care for the disadvantaged
Your project could combine a range of different activities but must show direct community-wide benefit.
Geographical areas funded: Angus
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Any non-profit making, constituted group or a partnership of various groups. Common Good funds are available in Arbroath, Brechin, Forfar, Kirriemuir and Montrose.
When to apply
There is no deadline for applications or limit on funding. It depends on the available income in each burgh.
How to apply
Application form and guidance available via funder website.
Last reviewed 2 months ago