BCCF Environmental - Scottish Landfill Communities Fund
Scottish Landfill Communities Funds are derived from tax credit on the amount of waste sent to landfill each year. The money claimed requires to be passed to an approved body to benefit community or environmental projects. BCCF Environmental is the approved body for Scottish Borders, registered to the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) who regulates the fund on behalf of Revenue Scotland.
The fund can offer grants for projects which:
- develop areas of land to assist economic, social or environmental use
- promote community based recycling, re-use or waste prevention
- provide, maintain or improve public parks or other public amenity
- conserve or promote biological diversity such as natural habitats, recovery of species
- maintain, repair or restore buildings, sites or structures of archaeological interest
- provide financial, administration or other similar services for projects which are enrolled with an approved body
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
- Annually awarded:
- Premium information
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
To be able to apply your group should be fully constituted and non profit-making with a minimum of 3 members and have a bank or building society account in the group's name.
When to apply
At any time
How to apply
For more information on how to apply contact BCCF Environmental who will assist you with an application.
Last reviewed about 1 month ago