Ecclesiastical Insurance Group - Movement for Good
Movement for Good awards are available to charities that are changing people’s lives for the better. Phase two will focus on the following themes:
- Education and skills: Enable learning and development, in particular among young people
- Rural or community development: Support and build our communities, in particular in rural areas
- Arts, culture or heritage: Help celebrate, preserve or protect our heritage and culture
- Climate change or environment: Contribute to our collective challenge to tackle impact on the climate and environment
- Human rights or equality: Further a more inclusive and equal world for everyone
In this second phase of giving, they are actively championing innovation, giving charities the backing they need to propel their plans forward and turn creative ideas into practical solutions that benefit society.
Geographical areas funded: UK
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Charities registered in the UK and Republic of Ireland with an income of less than £5 million.
- Maximum annual income:
When to apply
Phase 2 is now and applications close on 6 August 2021.
Next deadline: 6th Aug 2021
How to apply
Apply online via funder website.
Beneficiaries funded: General public
Last reviewed 16 days ago