Falkirk Council - School Holiday Food Fund
The aim of the fund is to support local organisations help improve the wellbeing of children and young people in Falkirk during the school holidays.
The funding is aimed at children and young people aged 5-14 across Falkirk who may have particular wellbeing needs. They include:
- Children from low income households
- Children from the Tackling Child Poverty priority family groups: larger families; families with a disabled child or adult; young mothers; families with children under one; minority ethnic families
- Children from families who have been shielding during the pandemic and whose ability to engage in activities and socialise will have been very limited
- Children with a disability or additional support need
- Care experienced children and young people
- Young carers
- Children in need of protection
- Children supported by a child's plan
- Children who have undergone significant transitions during lockdown or will experience them this year
Premium information is available exclusively to SCVO members and supporters
Geographical areas funded: Falkirk
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
- Premium information
Who can apply
Third sector groups and organisations wishing to apply must be constituted; voluntary organisations who are constituted or have a governing document are also welcome to apply. Additionally, applicants are required to have a Child Protection Policy, and must ensure staff are appropriately recruited and checked.
When to apply
Check Council website for the most up to date details of the next deadline.
How to apply
Application form on the Council website.
Activites funded: Education & training Sport & physical activity Recreation & social activities
Beneficiaries funded: Children Economically/socially disadvantaged Families People in poverty Rural communities Local communities Young people
Last reviewed 3 days ago
Charity registered in Scotland SC025077
Municipal Buildings West Bridge Street, Falkirk, FK1 5RS
Similar funds from other funders
Funding Scotland Premium feature
This feature is only available to SCVO member and supporter organisations.