Foundation Scotland - Baillie Gifford Multi-Year Awards
This fund is aimed at supporting grassroots community organisations across Scotland.Priority will be given to projects that can demonstrate a fit with one of the following priorities:
- Reducing isolation in Scotland’s communities: this includes all forms of isolation whether due to health, disability, rurality, or projects which aim to tackle barriers to inclusion.
- Supporting financial inclusion: this can include food poverty-related projects and those that seek to maximise the income of families that may be struggling due to the impact of Universal Credit, disability, in work poverty and so on.
- Overcoming homelessness: this includes any work to tackle homelessness in our communities.
- Improving employability and enterprise, particularly in young people.
- One grant will be to a local sports club to help people participate in grassroots sport.
Geographical areas funded: Scotland
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Constituted groups who have an annual income of less than £250,000, unless applying under financial inclusion or homelessness priority where no income cap applies.
- Maximum annual income:
When to apply
The deadline is 30 April 2021.
Next deadline: 30th Apr 2021
How to apply
Apply online via Foundation Scotland website.
Last reviewed about 1 month ago