NESTA - Arts & Culture Impact Fund
The Arts & Culture Impact Fund is a new £20 million impact investment fund for the UK's arts, culture and heritage social enterprises. The fund offers loans repayable until March 2030.
The Arts & Culture Impact Fund sets out to achieve several objectives for the arts, cultural and heritage sectors:
- Provide organisations with appropriate and bespoke repayable finance
- Develop the financial resilience of borrowers
- Support organisations to better monitor, evaluate and communicate their social impact
- Attract additional investment into the sector to help organisations thrive
- Promote the wider positive impact the arts, culture and heritage have on society and support more organisations to benefit individuals and communities through their work.
Geographical areas funded: UK
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Organisation's whose primary activity is in arts, culture and heritage.
When to apply
Applications are now open.
How to apply
Contact Seva Phillips on the email address provided.
Beneficiaries funded: General public
Last reviewed about 1 month ago