Foundation Scotland - Cambusbarron Community Fund
The fund receives its payment from the Earlsburn and Kingsburn Wind Farms for the benefit of people in the Cambusbarron Community Council area. Applications should usually be linked to priorities and projects already identified in the Cambusbarron Community Action Plan. These include:
- Schemes or activities which protect, conserve or improve the environment.
- Schemes or activities which promote rural regeneration though increasing opportunities for local enterprise and vocational training.
- The development and improvement of infrastructure including transport, broadband, community-owned property and access routes.
- Proposals which seek to maintain, improve or expand community services and facilities, including health, welfare and education, particularly with regard to young people and the elderly.
- The development and improvement of community facilities and activities, including the arts, heritage, culture and science.
- The development and improvement of leisure/sport facilities and activities and tourism opportunities.
- Activities which support capacity building for new and existing community organisations, in particular to help promote citizenship and community development.
Geographical areas funded: Stirling
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Groups working to benefit people within the area served by Cambusbarron Community Council can apply. Groups do not need to be registered charities to apply but do need to be constituted.
When to apply
Upcoming deadlines are:
- 31 January 2022 (for decision in March)
Next deadline: 31st Jan 2022
How to apply
Apply online via the Foundation Scotland website.
Last reviewed about 1 month ago