The Hargreaves Foundation
The Foundation’s objectives are underpinned by the desire to give those under the age of 18, and living with a mental health condition, disability, or growing up in poverty, the opportunity to fulfil their potential whilst improving wellbeing, self-esteem and independence.
The Foundation can fund clearly defined projects, initiatives or the purchase of specific items that support one or more of the following:
- Enables individuals to experience the mental and physical health benefits of participatory sport
- Ensures participatory sport is accessible
- Provides sporting or educational activities that foster life skills
- Aims to improve academic engagement and attainment
- Encourages the development of skills and personal attributes to aid future employability.
Geographical areas funded: UK
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
- Annually awarded:
- Premium information
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Registered Charities or Charitable Incorporated Organisations, Schools and Further Education Colleges and NHS Trusts.
When to apply
At any time. They aim to review applications in the month following online submission.
How to apply
Apply online via funder website.
Last reviewed about 1 month ago