Micro Grants to Support Communities with Vaccines & Testing
Edinburgh & Lothians Health Foundation has provided funding to support micro-grants to community organisations based across Edinburgh and the Lothians who are supporting groups and communities experiencing vaccine/testing inequality.
The fund will support groups like carers; black, Asian and minority ethnic communities; homeless people; people with mental health conditions; SIMD areas, to get vaccinated and/or tested.
Funding can support a range of activities including:
- Reproducing materials/post (e.g. printing and mailing public health information leaflets)
- Contribution to a newsletter (e.g. staff time, printing)
- Interpretation and translation costs (written or oral)
- Transport costs to and from vaccination/testing centres
- Contributions to staff time for supporting individual clients (talking over vaccine/testing issues, answering questions, accompanying to vaccination/testing centres)
- Contributions to staff time for supporting individual clients (doing follow-up welfare visits after vaccination, supporting people to report LFT results online)
- COVID safe ‘events’ in person or online for supporting groups of clients (talking over vaccine/testing issues, answering questions)
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
- Premium information
When to apply
Applications are now open and will be considered on a first come first served basis.
How to apply
Download the application form from the EVOC website.
Last reviewed 2 days ago