Co-op Foundation - Carbon Innovation Fund
The purpose of this funding is to support work that reduces greenhouse gas emissions in the food and farming sector. They also want to fund projects that create benefits for the wider community and can demonstrate how the work will support those most affected by climate change.
The Carbon Innovation Fund will support projects that reduce greenhouse gas emissions and could be related to one of the following:
- Farming and food production practices
- Initiatives around regenerative agriculture/agro-ecology
- Community supported agriculture initiatives
- Supporting diversity, resilience and learning amongst key players in the food & farming sector
- Behaviour change (among consumers or producers)
Geographical areas funded: UK
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Eligible organisations will include charities, social enterprises, co-operatives and local, regional and national governments worldwide.
When to apply
First stage applications opened on 22 November and close at 12 noon on 10 December 2021.
Next deadline: 10th Dec 2021
How to apply
All applications must be submitted through the online form. The link to this can be found in the guidance notes.
Last reviewed 17 days ago