Merchants House of Glasgow
The fund supports projects being undertaken by charities within and around Glasgow. Previous grants include those to:
- Organisations providing care and assistance to groups of or concerned with disabled, elderly or terminally ill, and the socially deprived
- Organisations providing for the care, advancement and rehabilitation of youth
- Universities, Colleges of Further Education and Schools
- Organisations connected with the arts and music, theatre and the visual arts
- Organisations of which the Dean of Guild is an honorary President or vice-President or other honorary office-bearer, or on which the Merchants House is officially represented.
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue, Core costs
Fund award sizes
- Annually awarded:
- Premium information
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Charities and individuals in Glasgow and local West and Glasgow area. See funder website for a map of the areas covered. They will accept applications from a range of organisation types including charities registered with OSCR, non-profit organisation which meet their aims, and Universities, Colleges of Further Education and Schools.
When to apply
At any time. The grants committee meets in February, April, August and November.
How to apply
Apply online via the funder website.
Last reviewed about 1 month ago