Grants are distributed twice a year with the sole purpose of improving the lives of others through charitable donations in and around Scotland, and where possible on a global scale.
They focus on five core funding priorities:
- the advancement of education
- the prevention or relief of poverty
- the advancement of health and saving of lives
- the advancement of art, heritage, science and culture
- the advancement of public participation in sports.
The Fund offers support through three categories: Major grant donations, Annual donations and Value engineering (non-financial support for capital build projects).
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
Who can apply
They only donate to registered charities.
When to apply
The Mickel Fund Trustees meet twice a year to consider applications, in March and September. Application deadlines are normally at least one month before the meeting.
How to apply
Application forms available from the website.
Last reviewed 2 months ago