SUEZ Communities Trust - Scottish Landfill Communities Fund
SUEZ Communities Trust provides funds to undertake work that is eligible under the Scottish Landfill Communities Fund (SLCF). Applications are considered for the five main areas of work:
- Land Reclamation (Object A): The reclamation, remediation, restoration or other operation on land to facilitate economic, social or environmental use
- Community Recycling (Object B): Community based recycling, re-use and waste prevention projects
- Public Amenities (Object C): To provide, maintain or improve an amenity that is used primarily for leisure and recreation. The amenity must be open to all sections of the community for at least 104 days a year
- Biodiversity (Object D): The conservation of biodiversity through the provision, conservation, restoration or enhancement of a natural habitat or the maintenance or recovery of a species in its natural habitat
- Historic Buildings, Structures or Sites (Object E): The maintenance, repair or restoration of a building, other structure or a site of archaeological interest which is a place of religious worship, or a site of historic or architectural or archaeological interest and is open to the public. Places of religious worship must Grade A listed.
Geographical areas funded: Scotland
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Not-for-profit basis groups e.g. community groups, parish councils, charities, community interest companies, sports clubs, community associations, local authorities and voluntary organisations who own or hold a lease for the project site with at least 5 years remaining.
When to apply
A stage one application can be submitted at any time. If the stage one application meets the core eligibility criteria you will be invited to submit a stage two application within 12 weeks.
How to apply
Last reviewed about 2 months ago