Highlands and Islands Enterprise - Community Asset Projects
Funding and support is available to community groups in the Highlands and Islands region to help develop assets that benefit their local area. HIE can fund a knowledge exchange visit with another group, either as a host or visitor, to help you learn from what others have put in place and learn from their experiences.
Community groups and intermediaries can also get financial support for:
- hosting or attending training courses and events
- hosting capacity-building events for the community-assets sector
- other activities that may benefit the development of your community assets.
Premium information is available exclusively to SCVO members and supporters
Geographical areas funded: Argyll & Bute Highland Moray Na h-Eileanan Siar Orkney Shetland
- Type of funding:
- Grant, Staff time
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Who can apply
You can apply if you are:
- a community group based in the Highlands and Islands who manages, owns, or is working towards ownership of an asset that will benefit the community
- a support organisation which supports groups who manage, own, or are working towards ownership of assets for community benefit
- have a need to attend or host training or capacity-building activities in line with your organisation’s aims and objectives.
When to apply
Groups need to submit applications at least 6 weeks before the activity starts.
How to apply
Complete the enquiry form on the HIE website.
Activites funded: Citizenship & community involvement Community development & regeneration Community facilities Organisational development & capacity building
Beneficiaries funded: Local communities Voluntary sector organisations
Last reviewed 4 months ago
Highlands and Islands Enterprise
An Lòchran 10 Inverness Campus, Inverness, IV2 5NA
Similar funds from other funders
Funding Scotland Premium feature
This feature is only available to SCVO member and supporter organisations.