Cairngorms National Park Authority - Outdoor Learning Travel Grant
This fund is aimed at supporting schools and voluntary and community groups making educational visits to the Cairngorms National Park.
Priority is given to:
- schools and groups from deprived areas
- those who have not visited the Park before
- groups who support people with disabilities, young people, ethnic minorities and those who experience economic disadvantage or health inequality
The activity should:
- Take place in the Cairngorms National Park, including the nine National Nature Reserves (NNRs)
- Raise awareness and understanding of the Cairngorms National Park
- Involve Ranger Services and NNR staff in the National Park where possible
- Help deliver Curriculum for Excellence through Outdoor Learning experiences, for example using the John Muir Award
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
Fund award sizes
- Premium information
When to apply
At any time.
How to apply
Guidance and application forms are available online via the funder website. For more information on the travel grant scheme, please contact the funder directly.
Activites funded: Education & training
Last reviewed 12 days ago