Joseph Rowntree Charitable Trust - Rights and Justice
As part of the Quaker tradition, JRCT is committed to the creation of a world that guarantees equal treatment for all people. Funding priorities are:
- Protection and promotion of equality and human rights and their enforcement in the UK
- Promoting rights and justice for minorities who face the most severe forms of racism and discrimination
- Promotion of rights and justice for refugees and other migrants by identifying and tackling root causes, structures and systems that may deny them their rights,
- Responding to the dual harms of Covid-19 and systemic racism.
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue, Core costs
Fund award sizes
- Annually awarded:
- Premium information
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
If your organisation is a registered, excepted or exempt charity based within any of the four jurisdictions of the UK and all of your work fits within their published programmes, they encourage you to consider applying for unrestricted or core support, although you may apply for programme or project funding if you prefer.
For all other organisations or individual applicants, you may apply for a specific project or defined programme of work that would provide public benefit and further our aims as set out in the published policies.
When to apply
The programme has a number of deadlines throughout the year. Upcoming deadlines are: 31 August 2021.
Next deadline: 31st Aug 2021
How to apply
They will only accept applications submitted online via the funder website.
Last reviewed 19 days ago