Fife Council - Tenants Groups Schemes
If you are interested in starting a tenant and resident’s association in your local area you can apply for a grant to help meet running costs of the group.
The grant can cover the cost of:
- Publicising and holding meetings
- Responding to requests for help, from tenants and the Council
- Producing information for those they represent
- Keeping up to date with developments in housing
- Organising events and initiatives that benefit their community
Premium information is available exclusively to SCVO members and supporters
Geographical areas funded: Fife
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Who can apply
The Council’s Tenant Participation Policy, written with tenants, lists the criteria for recognising groups.
When to apply
There are no deadlines and applications can be submitted at any time.
How to apply
Contact the Tenant Participation Team.
Activites funded: Citizenship & community involvement Community facilities
Beneficiaries funded: Local communities
Last reviewed 2 months ago
5th Floor, Fife House North Street, Glenrothes, KY7 5LT
Similar funds from other funders
Funding Scotland Premium feature
This feature is only available to SCVO member and supporter organisations.