FCC Scottish Action Fund
The FCC Scottish Action Fund offers funding to projects through the Scottish Landfill Communities Fund (SLCF). It will consider applications across all types of projects included in the SLCF:
- Land Reclamation (Object A): The reclamation, remediation, restoration or other operation on land to facilitate economic, social or environmental use.
- Community Recycling (Object B): Community based recycling, re-use and waste prevention projects.
- Public Amenities and Parks (Object C): To provide, maintain or improve a public park or other public amenity.
- Biodiversity (Object D): The conservation or promotion of biological diversity through the provision, conservation, restoration or enhancement of a natural habitat or the maintenance or recovery of a species in its natural habitat.
- Historic Buildings (Object E): The maintenance, repair or restoration of a building, other structure or a site of archaeological interest which is a place of religious worship, or a site of historic or architectural or archaeological interest and is open to the public.
Geographical areas funded: Scotland
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Applicant success rate:
- Premium information
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Charities, community councils, church or community organisations and voluntary groups can apply for funding as long as they are operated on a not-for-profit basis and have a formal constitution and bank account. In addition Local Authorities can also apply.
When to apply
The next round closes at 5pm on 2 June 2021. Decisions will be made by the Board in September 2021.
The following round opens on 15 September 2021 and closes at 5.00pm on 1 December 2021. Decisions will be made by the Board in March 2022.
Next deadline: 2nd Jun 2021
How to apply
Apply online via funder website.
Last reviewed about 1 month ago