Fife Council - Common Good Funds
A number of towns in Fife have a Common Good Fund which can be used for the benefit of the inhabitants of that town. The following Common Good Funds are administered by the Council:
- Levenmouth Area : Buckhaven & Methil and Leven
- Glenrothes Area: Leslie and Markinch
- Kirkcaldy Area: Kirkcaldy including Dysart, Burntisland and Kinghorn
- North East Fife Area: Anstruther, Crail, Cupar, Elie & Earlsferry, Falkland, Newburgh, Pittenweem, St Andrews and St Monans
- West Area: Consolidated Fund covering Dunfermline, Culross, Inverkeithing, Rosyth.
The level of funds available varies significantly between the different Common Good Funds.
Premium information is available exclusively to SCVO members and supporters
Geographical areas funded: Fife
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
- Notes on award amounts:
- Premium information
Who can apply
Inhabitants of the following areas: Levenmouth Area - Buckhaven & Methil and Leven. Glenrothes Area - Leslie and Markinch. Kirkcaldy Area - Kirkcaldy including Dysart, Burntisland and Kinghorn. North East Fife Area - Anstruther, Crail, Cupar, Falkland, Newburgh, Pittenweem, St Andrews and St Monans. West Area - Consolidated Fund covering Dunfermline, Culross, Inverkeithing, Rosyth.
When to apply
Applications can be made at any time.
How to apply
An application form is available on the Council website. Each are has different contact details which are available on the Council website.
Beneficiaries funded: General public Local communities
Last reviewed 2 months ago
5th Floor, Fife House North Street, Glenrothes, KY7 5LT
Similar funds from other funders
Funding Scotland Premium feature
This feature is only available to SCVO member and supporter organisations.