EDF Corriemoillie Education & Training Fund is a charitable fund that will benefit people living in the community council areas of Contin; Garve and District; Lochbroom; Marybank, Scatwell and Strathconon; and Strathpeffer (the Area of Benefit).
The Fund will support local people with education and training or apprenticeship opportunities and contribute to creating job opportunities in the local area. It provides bursaries to individuals, costs of apprenticeships, and cost of activities that provide individuals with insight and inspiration into working in a specific industry.
It can support a range of education and training activity that leads to the following outcomes:
- More individuals resident within the fund area are equipped with the skills and confidence required to enter into and retain employment in the key sectors the fund supports
- Micro and small businesses can create new job opportunities or retain existing jobs that may benefit individuals resident in the fund area
- Micro and small businesses that employ individuals from the fund area have the necessary skills and confidence to grow and sustain their operations to secure their long-term future
Premium information is available exclusively to SCVO members and supporters
Geographical areas funded:
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
Fund award sizes
- Premium information
Who can apply
Individuals aged over 16 can apply for bursaries. Private or third sector employers can apply for apprenticeship funding.
When to apply
Upcoming deadlines are:
- 3 June 2024 (for meeting 7 August)
- 7 October 2024 (for meeting 4 December)
Next deadline: 3 Jun 2024
How to apply
Application forms and guidance on the Foundation Scotland website.
Education & training
Last reviewed 20 days ago