The DWF Charitable Foundation
The foundation supports homelessness, health and wellbeing, employability, education, environment and sustainability. It particularly helps with initiatives that develop and improve local communities by:
- tackling a specific community issue
- helping voluntary and community groups become more effective and efficient
- encouraging the involvement in the community of those too often excluded
- enabling young people to develop skills for the benefit of the community.
Geographical areas funded: UK
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue
Fund award sizes
Notes on award amounts: Premium information
Who can apply
Registered charities only can apply.
When to apply
Applications will be accepted at any time and will be presented at the next committee meeting which meet in March, September and November.
- March meeting: applications received 1 October - 31 January
- September meeting: applications received 1 February - 31 July
- November meeting : applications received 1 August - 31 September
How to apply
Application forms and guidance available on the funder website.
Last reviewed about 2 months ago