SP Energy Networks - Transmission Net Zero Fund
The Transmission Net Zero Fund aims to help vulnerable communities develop their net zero plans to ensure that no one is left behind on the Scotland’s journey to Net Zero.
The Fund will operate in three phases:
- Knowledge sharing: Tailored community workshops will be open to eligible community organisations – these sessions will be tailored to the needs and plans of a specific community.
- Developing community plans: The fund will support feasibility studies for eligible proposals to gather data, develop project plans and assess viability.
- Supporting community projects: Eligible organisations with projects that meet Net Zero Fund criteria will be able to apply for funding support.
Phase 1 is currently open for expressions of interest to receive a tailored net zero workshop. The workshops are interactive and designed based on the goals of each applicant. They are suitable for all levels of net zero understanding and will be delivered by Energy Saving Trust staff.
For more information, please visit the SP Energy Networks website or contact the team directly.
Premium information is available exclusively to SCVO members and supporters
Geographical areas funded: East Ayrshire Falkirk North Lanarkshire Dumfries & Galloway Scottish Borders
- Type of funding:
- Grant, Staff time, Other resources
- Type of cost:
Who can apply
The fund is available to organisations based in or delivering services in certain community council areas highlighted on this map - https://www.spenergynetworks.co.uk/userfiles/file/Transmission%20Map%20concept%20V5.pdf
When to apply
- Phase 1 - Net Zero Workshops: Register your interest now.
- Phase 2 - Developing community plans: Application forms and guidance for this stage of the fund will be available soon.
- Phase 3 - Supporting community projects: Application forms and guidance for this stage of the fund will be available in May 2023.
How to apply
Submit your expression of interest on the SP Energy Networks website.
Activites funded: Community development & regeneration Transport Environment Energy
Beneficiaries funded: Rural communities Local communities Urban communities
Last reviewed 13 days ago
Similar funds from other funders
Funding Scotland Premium feature
This feature is only available to SCVO member and supporter organisations.