People's Postcode Trust
The aim of People's Postcode Trust is to support smaller charities and good causes in the Scotland to make a difference to their community for the benefit of people and planet.
They support projects under the following categories:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity & green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency & promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
Geographical areas funded: Scotland
- Type of funding:
- Type of cost:
- Capital, Revenue, Core costs
Fund award sizes
Who can apply
- Community Interest Companies with an asset lock – up to £2,000
- Constituted voluntary organisations with no charity number – up to £2,000
- Community benefit societies with an asset lock – up to £2000
- Excepted and exempted charities – up to £2,000
- Charities registered with The Charity Commission or OSCR – up to £20,000
- Maximum annual income:
When to apply
In 2021, each funding round will close once a maximum number of bids have been submitted so advise applying as soon as applications open. Rounds will open at 1pm on the first working day of each month February - October.
Check Trust website to check if this month's meeting is still open.
How to apply
Application forms and guidance on the website. Questions can be downloaded in advance so you are ready to apply as soon as applications open.
Activites funded: Housing & shelter Advice & information Advocacy Arts & culture Befriending & mentoring Campaigning Citizenship & community involvement Community development & regeneration Community facilities Community safety Transport Disaster & emergency services Education & training Employability services Environment Financial advice & support General charitable activities Health education & promotion Heritage & building preservation Mental health care Organisational development & capacity building Sport & physical activity Recreation & social activities Respite & holidays Science & technology Social care & welfare Justice, equality & law Energy
Beneficiaries funded: People affected by drugs and alcohol Black & Ethnic Minorities Carers Children Economically/socially disadvantaged Families General public Homeless or badly housed Care experienced people Socially isolated people LGBTQI people People in poverty Rural communities Men Mental health conditions Offenders & ex-offenders Older people Ill-health Disabilities Learning disabilities Physical disabilities Sensory impairments Refugees & asylum seekers Local communities Voluntary sector organisations Unemployed Victims of crime & abuse Volunteers Women & girls Young people Veterans & armed forces personnel Urban communities
Last reviewed 2 months ago